Several manufacturers of hip implants had their devices recalled and taken off the market. Defective implants can result in breakage and failure. Other hip systems can cause a dangerous condition known as metallosis allowing chromium and/or cobalt to enter the bloodstream. These defective hip implants are known as metal-on-metal devices.
Below is a list of defective hip implant products we are actively pursuing.
- Stryker Rejuvenate
- Stryker ABG II
- Stryker V40 Cobalt Chromium heads with Accolade, Citation, Meridian, Reliance, Definition and Restoration Stem.
- Stryker Tritanium
- Wright Medical Conserve, Dynasty and Lineage Cups
- Wright Medical Profemur Stem
- Depuy ASR
- Depuy Pinnacle Metal on Metal
- Zimmer M/L Taper Kinectiv Stem
- Zimmer Durom Cup
- Zimmer MMC Cup
- Zimmer Versys CoCr Head (Standard, Versys Beaded Full Coat, Versys FM & Versys Epoch)
- Biomet M2A 38mm / Magnum
- DJO / Encore
- Omnilife Apex Arc
- Smith & Nephew R3
- Smith & Nephew SMF Primary Stem and Redapt Revision Stem